you don't choose your family. they are God's gift to you, as you are to them. ~desmond tutu

Thursday, March 15, 2007

No Travels to China for me

Hi there family, I wanted to jot a note since right now I am having trouble finding time to connect during the day via phone. I have decided not to go to China with Cathy. She did find out she is leaving May 2nd. It continues to be a sorting through of things for me and right now I don't quite have the emotional energy to offer her. I believe it will be best for both of us in different ways. I wanted to be sure you knew. Figured if I was going to take two weeks off, perhaps there is a place to go that offers sun and relaxation... Happy Birthday Ellie!

1 comment:

the borgdorff's said...

Sorry for that goofy 1 tester thing....we were having trouble logging on. We couldn't log on unless we replied to a blog first. We are just happy we tried that as a last resort and got on here. This is Jonna, Ryan and Andrew talking.
We are glad you won't be taking a long trip when you have enough going on. Mom gets really cranky when she takes too many trips.